Portable Waterproof Solar Power Bank 20,000mah Dual-USB Solar Battery
Power banks mainly designed to store power which can be used when we need it. And when it comes to portable solar power banks, the main purpose of this type of power banks were, we can charge them on the go with easy available solar energy, which is very essential, whenever we are travelling or whenever we cannot sit and wait for charging and during power breakdowns.
These best portable solar power banks also helps you to save electric energy, utilize free source energy and these does not emit any harmful toxin, which helps to keep our environment pollution free.
portable solar power banks may be new to some of the readers, but these devices evolved a lot to fulfill all safety prospects and all requirements of consumer like us. With these Chargers you won’t be bothered about drained battery anywhere under the sun, Now its time to give your gadget the power of the sun.
Important factors need to know before buying a portable solar power bank
Need of a Portable solar power bank
If you are a frequent traveler from one place to another, then you may know the importance of charging of mobile during your journey and if you are travelling for a long distance, then you must have experienced the difficulty of charging of your mobile during your journey.
Apart from travelling, some of us faces power breakdown and frequent power cuts in our place, In this case even if we have normal power banks with us, that can only help us to some extent until the complete discharge of power bank. After that we can’t do anything except waiting for power to come. In such situation an easily available solar energy source can only help us to come over this situation and for all these reason solar power bank can be most important to us.
Things to know before buying a solar power bank
Here we covered only a few important factors, if you like can can read power bank complete buying guide
This is the most important part that one should consider about the solar power bank, because the quality and the size of the panel decides the charging efficiency. More the size, more it absorbs the solar energy and material used to make the panel decides the speed and amount of power absorption.
You need to be specific to your purpose. Because if you need charger only to charge just one mobile device, then you can choose the low power battery and single output device which can charge at a faster rate and varies a lot form a multipurpose device on the basis of price tag.
The capacity of the battery and the type of battery decides the performance; there are mainly two types of batteries, Lithium-polymer and lithium-ion. Lithium polymer batteries considered as long lasting than lithium-ion, which costs little more. Choose the right one according to your budget.
Whenever you choose a solar charger you must have to look the features like shock protection and waterproof ability so that even a new user can handle these items.
These devices must be light weight, compact size and travel friendly so that you can carry where ever you go and whenever you need it.back to menu ↑
Brand new and high quality.
Stylish, portable ,user-friendly and durable for on the go use.
High capacity,solar powered,environmentally-friendly.
Emergency charger for cell phone and other compatible devices.
Dual USB port, enable to charge 2 different interface accessories
Battery Type: Li-Polymer battery
Solar power: 1.5W
Input: Micro USB 5V/1A
Output: USB1: 5V/1A(for cell phones); USB2: 5V/2.1A (for iPad)
Size: 132 x 80 x 17mm
Color: Five Colors Avaliable
1. In order to fully activate the battery, please charge it via outlet or computer for 10 hours at least at the first 2-3 uses.
2. The energy transformation from solar to electricity is rather slow and the solar charging speed is subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate. In daily life, we highly recommend charge it via wall outlet.
3. Fully charging by outlet takes approximately 10 hours. Do not charge it all day nor over voltage.
4. For safety, DO NOT leave the power bank charging in car in case of high temperature and avoid crashing. Do not make charge while charging itself.
1 x 20000mah Solar Charger（with compass）
1 x USB cable
1 x Manual
1 x Hanger
- High Capacity: Built-in 20000mAh high capacity polymer battery equipped with a compact solar panel, which could recharge the battery itself under sunlight, eco-friendly and ideal for outdoor use
- Dual USB and powerful LED light – Makes it easy to charge two smartphones simultaneously or a tablet at full speed.2led lights can be used as flashlight with Steady-SOS-Strobe mode. Five pilot indicators show the status of battery charger timely. Green light on when charging by solar, blue light on when USB charging.
- Superior portability design: Easily hang it on your bagpack with the inluded hook, hands-free on the go. Build-in Lithium Polymer battery cells, anti-explosion, lightweight, compact and reliable. Long lifespan with more than 500 recharging times.
- Universal device compatibility/ Dual USB Port: Creative solar phone charger for Apple Watch, iPhone 6 Plus 6 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge S5 S4 S3 Note 5 4 3, LG G4 G3, Nexus, HTC, Gopro Camera, GPS etc. and charge 2 devices at the same time
- External battery charger with solar panel can recharge by solar or outlet. But please do not take solar as main power source.It’s subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate, which may take long time to charge.
All of this is of course waterproof as well. Though, it won’t work underwater.
back to menu ↑
back to menu ↑
Video Detailsback to menu ↑
Order Me Now
Solar Charger 2 USB Ports External Charger Solar Powerbank for Smartphone with LED Light
This incredible waterproof solar charger power bank is an absolute necessity for people who are on the go, especially when it comes to saving electricity. This solar power bank is extremely durable and has many different features.
- Top charging/discharging efficiency
- Water and shock resistant padding
- Great battery and light
- Recharges via solar panel
- Dual USB charge ports
- Solar charging is much slower than plug charging